Why the Extraction Rate is so Important for the Ideal Coffee and Espresso Taste.
extraction rate

Why the Extraction Rate is so Important for the Ideal Coffee and Espresso Taste.

What is coffee extraction? Coffee consists of 70% of wood fibers, which are not water-soluble. The remaining 30%, however, are water-soluble. During coffee extraction, water-soluble components (aromas, fats, bitter substances, acids, and…

Continue Reading Why the Extraction Rate is so Important for the Ideal Coffee and Espresso Taste.